Development - Childcare Nursery Development Site, , Yate , BS37 7YZ
Dryleaze, Yate, Bristol BS37 7YX, UK
- 24 hr Access
Development site available to purchase at Ladden Garden Village, Yate, BS37 7YZ.
Freehold nursery development site within Ladden Garden Village new neighbourhood community.
• Outline planning permission for a nursery facility with a minimum of 72 places.
• Circa 0.5 acres (0.2 ha).
• In close proximity to a variety of planned local amenities including a new Primary School and District Centre.
• Offers invited either on a conditional or unconditional basis
Ladden Garden Village forms part of a new neighbourhood community of some 100 hectares in North Yate, which is 12 miles north east of Bristol City Centre and within easy reach of the M4/M5 motorways and Bristol Parkway Station.
The construction of the new neighbourhood is well advanced having a total of 2,450 dwellings planned with overall completion scheduled for 2027/28. The proposals include the provision of a new primary school, nursery, care home, district centre and 32 acres of open spaces.
Childcare Nursery Development Site, Ladden Garden Village, North Yate, Bristol, BS37 7YZ
The proposed nursery has outline planning permission, application reference numbers PK12/1913/O and PK17/4826/RVC. The site is level and regular in shape, as shown on the attached layout plan with a gross area of some 0.5 acres (0.2 ha) and adjoining the proposed primary school and activity areas fronting Dowsell Road as shown on the attached location plan. It is understood that main services are in close proximity to the site boundary but prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries on location and available capacity.
The site is being offered freehold with vacant possession upon completion of the purchase.
A link for the data room will be supplied via the marketing agents upon application. Please note the contents are provided for information purposes only and prospective purchasers are advised to make their own investigations where necessary. The data room includes:
• Title information
• Outline planning permission and section 106 agreement.
• Site survey information.
• Topographical survey.
• Drainage and services information.
• Bid Pro Forma.
Sale by Informal Tender
For further information please contact:
SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
Date of Production 19 May 2021
Hartnell Taylor Cook LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership registered in England and Wales OC 313211.
Hartnell Taylor Cook LLP is regulated by the RICS.
Hartnell Taylor Cook LLP for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property, whose agent they are, give notice that:
• These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute part or whole of an offer or contract;
• All descriptions, dimensions, photographs, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers or lessees should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy
themselves as to their correctness;
• No person in the employment of Hartnell Taylor Cook LLP has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars nor enter into any contract
on behalf of the vendor or lessor;
• Unless otherwise stated, all prices, rents and other charges are quoted exclusive of VAT. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves independently as to the incidence of VAT in respect of any transaction;
• All plant, machinery, equipment, services and fixtures and fittings referred to in these particulars were present at the date of publication. They have not been tested and we give no warranty as to their condition or operation;
• No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by the intending purchasers or lessees in inspecting properties that have been sold or withdrawn;
• Unless expressly stated any intended purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves independently as to the instance or otherwise of any noxious substance
The nursery development site is being offered for sale by informal tender and offers are being sought on a conditional or unconditional basis and proposals
are to be received by close of business on Friday 18 June 2021 in accordance with the bidding pro forma provided.