New office to let in Bath on a pre-let basis
New office to let - Grove Street, Bath, UK
- 24 hr Access
- Cycle parking
- Self contained premises
- Shower facilities
New offices to let in Bath. A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FOR OFFICE SPACE IN CENTRAL BATH
Unique pre-letting opportunity ready for occupation in approx. 8 months after agreeing commercial terms
• THE GROVE BUILDING is situated in a landmark location just off Pulteney Bridge in central Bath, within easy walking
distance of Bath’s city centre amenities, and approx. 0.5 miles to the north of Bath Spa railway station
• The redevelopment will provide contemporary air conditioned office space to a high specification across Ground & 1st Floor offices of 1,022 - 4,722 Sq Ft GIA
• proposal to substantially remodel to include new glazed roof and reception area accessed off Grove Street/Spring Garden Road
• Potential to benefit from an additional entrance off Argyle Street, creating either a client suite or standalone studio space (‘Argyle Studio’) at 1st Floor
• A detailed concept proposal is available upon request, however, a fully bespoke specification can be created to meet the specific requirements of a future office tenant
• The landlord has significant experience in adapting complex buildings in Bath and is able to work with its full professional team alongside an incoming office tenant to create an exceptional and fully bespoke working environment not available elsewhere in the city.
A VIBRANT, CONTEMPORARY OFFICE SPECIFICATION
Outstanding office accommodation set within an iconic Grade II listed building.
The Grove Building is to be comprehensively redeveloped to provide accommodation over Ground and 1st Floors. Upon completion, the building will benefit from:
• A main reception off Spring Gardens Road/Grove Street
• Impressive glazed office area
• Exposed ductwork air conditioning and contemporary LED lighting throughout
• Exposed feature brickwork
• New, double-glazed windows (part openable)
• Shower and cycle storage facilities
SCHEDULE OF ACCOMMODATION
1ST FLOOR 94.9 SQM (1,022 SQFT)
GROUND FLOOR - 343.70 SQM (3,700 SQFT)
TOTAL - 438 SQM (4,722 SQFT)
PICTURE PERFECT PLACE FOR BUSINESS & LIFE
The UNESCO World Heritage City of Bath is one of the most desirable places to live in the UK.
For thousands of years the city has attracted people to its Georgian architecture, Roman heritage, iconic sites, great schools, green spaces and proximity to London. These are among the many benefits of working and living in such a unique and stunning city.
The World Heritage City offers a unique lifestyle that rivals any of the UK’s big cities. Bath has a vibrant modern cultural scene, where food, fashion, sport and the arts feature significantly. As one of the oldest and most picturesque cities in Britain, it provides a wonderful place to call home.
Bath is a leading business destination with strengths in creativity, micro- electronics, high value engineering, low carbon industries and professional & financial services. The city also boasts one of the highest qualified resident workforces in the UK. Bath has two universities: University of Bath, located to the east of the city, and Bath Spa University, located to the west. In addition, there is a selection of highly regarded independent and state schools within and around the city.
Mainline services from Bath Spa station reach London Paddington in 90 minutes, and with the electric lines set to be complete in 2018, this will further reduce travel time. Exeter and Birmingham are within easy reach. While numerous destinations in the UK and abroad are served by nearby Bristol Airport.
Bath is located in the south west of England, approximately 115 miles west of London and 13 miles south east of Bristol. The city is well connected with access to the A36 and A4. Junction 18 of the M4 motorway is situated approximately 10 miles to the north accessed via the A46. The M5 is situated nearby providing access to the Midlands and south west England.
Ground and 1st Floor Offices are available to lease individually or together on new leases directly from the landlord.
It is anticipated that the proposals can be delivered to
an offices tenant’s exact requirements in approximately
8 months from agreeing commercial terms and the completion of an Agreement For Lease between Landlord and Tenant. Interested parties are to note that the proposals are subject to planning and listed building consent and freeholder consent (in part).
RENT AND SERVICE CHARGE INFORMATION
Available upon application to the joint agents.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal and professional fees incurred in any transaction.