New warehouse to let in Long Ashton Bristol
Bristol BS41 9FH, UK
- 24 hr Access
- Self contained premises
- Shared Service Yard
- Vehicle Loading Door
New warehouse to let in Long Ashton Bristol.
Estune Industrial Park is located within Long Ashton, a popular commuter village located 1.5 miles south of Bristol. The village is attractive and benefits from its own shops and amenities, whilst avoiding the congestion of an in-town location. Bristol Temple Meads railway station and Bristol International Airport are each 5 miles respectively. The A370 is approximately 1 mile distant, which provides direct access to both Bristol and Weston-Super-Mare, along with towns such as Nailsea. Access to the motorway can be gained via the A4 Portway or alternatively Clevedon Road which leads to Junction 19 of the M5.
The property comprises 6 brand new industrial units of varying sizes between 1,230 sq ft – 2,515 sq ft, available to lease from Q1 2020. The units will be of steel portal frame construction, clad in brickwork to the outer skin with insulated cavity walls and exposed concrete blockwork to the internal skin, under insulated steel roofs with translucent roof lights. The warehouse specification will include one full height sectional loading door, three phase power, and lighting.
A separate pedestrian entrance will lead to a ground floor reception and stairs to a first-floor office that runs down approximately half of the unit. The office specification will include plastered walls, carpeted floors, gas fired central heating and highspeed broadband capability. Below the office on the ground floor is an under croft with kitchen and toilet facilities. Each unit has a minimum eaves height of 3.25m and benefits from B1/B2/B8 planning consent.
Externally, there is a shared ‘L shaped’ yard with designated parking. The end of the site provides a 19m wide forecourt for lorry circulation.
Unit 1 - 1230 sq ft
Unit 2 - 1230 sq ft
Unit 3 - 2515 sq ft
Unit 4 - 2515 sq ft
Unit 5 - 5970 sq ft (For Sale)
Unit 6 - 1925 sq ft 1925 sq ft
An annual insurance charge is applicable. Costs will be advised in advance and vary according to building size.
• B1/B2/B8 Industrial Units at Estune Business Park, Long Ashton, Bristol.
• Steel Framed Building clad in brickwork outer skin with insulated cavity wall and exposed concrete block internal skin.
• Insulated steel roof with integrated roof lights.
• Internal office with plastered walls, decorated in a neutral colour and carpeted, switched sockets installed, BT point installed and gas fired central heating with panel radiators.
• Kitchen in warehouse area complete with sink, a range of base and wall units, switched sockets installed, gas fired central hot water and heating system with panel radiators.
• Toilets (number to suit size of unit and anticipated occupation numbers), gas fired central hot water and heating system with panel radiators.
• Warehouse area complete with lighting and distribution board for electrical sockets to be installed by others.
• No Heating installed in warehouse area.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Accountancy references may be sought from prospective tenants and a rental deposit will be required.
VAT is applicable on the units.
Service charge is calculated at £1 per sq ft and is payable every quarter.